Product Code: 05-VER-043438
Product Code: 12-XER-106R01220
Product Code: 12-XER-106R01219
Product Code: 12-XER-106R01218
Product Code: 12-XER-106R01221
Product Code: 12-KYO-TK65
SSD Vi500 S3 240GB Internal 2.5 SATA III 7mm Solid State
Vi500 S3 SSD 240GB*
Product Number: 70023
- Internal 2.5 SATA III 7mm Solid State Drive
- Client SSD for desktop and notebook upgrades
- Superfast read/write speeds
- Boost your PCs performance and launch applications faster
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Silent operation and shock-proof
- Professional installation recommended
2.5 SATA III Interface
- Form factor: 2.5 7mm
- Host Interface: Serial ATA Interface of 6.0Gbps. Complies with ATA/ATAPI-8. Supports NCQ, Supports TRIM
- Controller: MARVELL 88W1160**
- Read IOPS: 120GB: 31,488 / 240GB: 31,477 / 480GB: 31,744
- Write IOPS: 120GB: 51,200 / 240GB: 51,200 / 480GB: 59,392
- 120GB: up to 485MB/s*
- 240GB: up to 540MB/s*
- 480GB: up to 550MB/s*
- 120GB: up to 375MB/s*
- 240GB: up to 410MB/s*
- 480GB: up to 460MB/s*
Sequential Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 120GB: 960mW / 975mW
- 240GB: 1100mW / 1200mW
- 480GB: 1650mW / 1800mW
Random Read / Write Power Consumption:
- 120GB: 790mW / 710mW
- 240GB: 1150mW / 750mW
- 480GB: 1400mW / 475mW
Idle Power Comption:
- 120GB: 350mW
- 240GB: 370mW
- 480GB: 475mW
- System Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 million hours
- TBW Rating: 120GB: 60TB / 240GB: 120TB / 480GB: 240TB
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half S in Wave
- Vibration: 7800Hz, 3.08Grms, 30min/axis (X,Y,Z)
- Dimensions: 7mm x 69.9mm x 100.5mm
- Weight: 45g
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty***
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
**Controller model may vary.
***Limited Warranty is 3 years or up to the TBW rating.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi500 S3 SSD. The Vi500 offers read speeds of up to 550MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. Recommended for professional installation.
High speed 3D NAND flash chips combined with the latest generation controller will improve the response times of your system. From faster start up, shut down and loading times to smooth multi-tasking, you will benefit from increased productivity.
Verbatim SSDs have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSDs are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
Product Number: 70023
*GB = 1 billion bytes. Capacity available for storage will be less; device uses up to 10% of memory for formatting and other functions. See www.verbatim.com/flashcapacity.
TNB ONE SHOT TRIPPER BACKPACK BLACK
ONE SHOT-TRIPPER BACK PACK
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Composition||Nylon, polyester, PVC|
|Product dimensions (W x H x D)||21 x 30 x 15|